12 x 3.2 Granny Flat
Total Size: 38 SQM
Granny flats offer a versatile and affordable living choice for a range of buyers, because let’s face it, a granny flat is no longer just for grannies.
From retirees wanting to downsize, parents looking for an independent space for their teenage kids and twenty-somethings to move into, or to those wanting their ageing parents to be close to family for a flexible, multi-generational living arrangement – a granny flat is an ideal solution.
Not only is a granny flat perfect for accommodating a family member, but it’s also presents a great short or long term rental investment opportunity, while maximising the potential of your backyard and is a smart and cost effective way to expand.
A sleek, contemporary beautifully designed living space that is light filled, airy and without compromise. A compact well-appointed kitchen, luxurious bathroom, spacious bedroom and a tidy enclosed linen/utility cupboard. It’s the ultimate studio/flat to meet the need to comfortably house a family member or provide a perfect luxury B&B holiday retreat.
38 square metres
1 bed 1 bath
- Floor Structure – (subject to Structural Engineer specifications)
- Wall, Ceiling & Roof Frames
- External Wall Façade
- Pitched Roof
- Windows – Powder-coated aluminium sliding. All windows in standard glazing.
- Waterproofing – 2 coats of polyurethane waterproofing membrane applied to all wet areas.
- Floor Coverings – Heavy duty industrial quality flooring applied to bathroom, kitchen & living areas.
- Wall & Ceiling Linings – 10mm smooth finished plasterboard to all internal walls & ceiling with Villa board lining to the bathroom
- Joinery – Skirting & Architraves
- Insulation – External walls & ceiling insulated with glass wool batts or foil faced blanket, to the Granny Flat only, to comply with BCA.
- Painting – To all internal walls, ceilings, doors, skirting & architraves. Exterior paint for external eaves & door.
Additionals at extra charge for all granny flats
- 2.6kw Split System, Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- Vinyl Floor Coverings – Timber Plank
- Smoke Alarm
- Electrical Fit-off
- Raised- 2.6m or 2.7m ceilings (2.44m standard)
- Reverse-Cycle split system air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen cupboard with mirror sliding doors & 4 x shelves
- 1675mm white bathtub with Glass Shower Over
- Access Ramps (People with Disabilities, The Elderly)
- Additional TV/Data/Phone Connection Points (1 per service standard)
- Additional Double Power Points
- Security Alarm System (back-to-base system)
- Security Screens to external doors and windows
- Bathroom wall tiles to Ceiling (2.1m high standard)
- Coloured Steel Roofing or Terracotta Tiles
- Roof Ventilators (whirlybirds)
- Vertical Blinds (or Draped Curtains) to all Windows & Glass Slider.