6 x 3.2 Granny Flat
Total Size: 19 SQM
Granny flats offer an affordable way for investors to earn a second rental income from a property, while for families they provide invaluable intergenerational living by providing a home for those who can’t afford to buy their own place or want to be close to their family but retain their independence.
If you are looking for the perfect downsizer, this is it. The 6x3.5 Granny flat makes the most of its small footprint with an integrated kitchen open plan configuration, making this home perfect for singles or couples wanting privacy and independence all in one.
This plan has proved itself to be a very popular one bedroom classic design. Providing optimal space for self-contained living with Room to grow the design. As with all our homes, the cladding, windows, roof lines and decks/ramps, can be varied to suit the client.
19 square metres
1 bed 1 bath
- Floor Structure – (subject to Structural Engineer specifications)
- Wall, Ceiling & Roof Frames
- External Wall Façade
- Pitched Roof
- Windows – Powder-coated aluminium sliding. All windows in standard glazing.
- Waterproofing – 2 coats of polyurethane waterproofing membrane applied to all wet areas.
- Floor Coverings – Heavy duty industrial quality flooring applied to bathroom, kitchen & living areas.
- Wall & Ceiling Linings – 10mm smooth finished plasterboard to all internal walls & ceiling with Villa board lining to the bathroom
- Joinery – Skirting & Architraves
- Insulation – External walls & ceiling insulated with glass wool batts or foil faced blanket, to the Granny Flat only, to comply with BCA.
- Painting – To all internal walls, ceilings, doors, skirting & architraves. Exterior paint for external eaves & door.
Additionals at extra charge for all granny flats
- 2.6kw Split System, Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- Vinyl Floor Coverings – Timber Plank
- Smoke Alarm
- Electrical Fit-off
- Raised- 2.6m or 2.7m ceilings (2.44m standard)
- Reverse-Cycle split system air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen cupboard with mirror sliding doors & 4 x shelves
- 1675mm white bathtub with Glass Shower Over
- Access Ramps (People with Disabilities, The Elderly)
- Additional TV/Data/Phone Connection Points (1 per service standard)
- Additional Double Power Points
- Security Alarm System (back-to-base system)
- Security Screens to external doors and windows
- Bathroom wall tiles to Ceiling (2.1m high standard)
- Coloured Steel Roofing or Terracotta Tiles
- Roof Ventilators (whirlybirds)
- Vertical Blinds (or Draped Curtains) to all Windows & Glass Slider.