7 x 3.2 Granny Flat
Total Size: 22 SQM
Whether you need a Granny Flat for your grandparents, parents, children, newly-weds, extended family, teenagers or simply as an office or an investment we have the right affordable Granny Flat solution for your needs. A Granny Flat is a great solution for parents needing a sanctuary to get away from the noise of the main house or possibly to move the noise (and noisemakers) out by giving them their own retreat.
A hobby or retreat room is an inexpensive way to give you all the room you need at a fraction of the cost of extending your home while adding value to your overall property. Why not build that pool room, teenager retreat, rumpus room, music studio, a games or chill-out room you have always wanted to get that peace and quiet you like while most importantly knowing where kids are and that they are safe in your backyard. Or if you need the space to get away why not build your own hobby room where you can get away and relax and do what you enjoy most.
A modern and versatile living space with ample room for a comfortable granny flat with plenty of style. A style that would look just as at home alongside a more traditional residence.
22 square metres
1 bed 1 bath
- Floor Structure – (subject to Structural Engineer specifications)
- Wall, Ceiling & Roof Frames
- External Wall Façade
- Pitched Roof
Windows – Powder-coated aluminium sliding. All windows in standard glazing.
- INTERNAL INCLUSIONS
- Waterproofing – 2 coats of polyurethane waterproofing membrane applied to all wet areas.
- Floor Coverings – Heavy duty industrial quality flooring applied to bathroom, kitchen & living areas.
- Wall & Ceiling Linings – 10mm smooth finished plasterboard to all internal walls & ceiling with Villa board lining to the bathroom
- Joinery – Skirting & Architraves
- Insulation – External walls & ceiling insulated with glass wool batts or foil faced blanket, to the Granny Flat only, to comply with BCA.
- Painting – To all internal walls, ceilings, doors, skirting & architraves. Exterior paint for external eaves & door.
Additionals at extra charge for all granny flats
- 2.6kw Split System, Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- Vinyl Floor Coverings – Timber Plank
- Smoke Alarm
- Electrical Fit-off
- Raised- 2.6m or 2.7m ceilings (2.44m standard)
- Reverse-Cycle split system air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen cupboard with mirror sliding doors & 4 x shelves
- 1675mm white bathtub with Glass Shower Over
- Access Ramps (People with Disabilities, The Elderly)
- Additional TV/Data/Phone Connection Points (1 per service standard)
- Additional Double Power Points
- Security Alarm System (back-to-base system)
- Security Screens to external doors and windows
- Bathroom wall tiles to Ceiling (2.1m high standard)
- Coloured Steel Roofing or Terracotta Tiles
- Roof Ventilators (whirlybirds)
- Vertical Blinds (or Draped Curtains) to all Windows & Glass Slider.